Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Naruto 4 Tailed Naruto Sprite Sheet

14.03.2010 - Punta Gorda - 13.03.2010

Not only have I managed to get on the island of Utila in Honduras in one day, but they are not even able to get out of Belize. At the bus station in Belize City, a gentleman very kindly gave me much information forgetting, however, some small detail. I did take the bus to Punta Gorda, the southernmost city in Belize.

According to him, I had to go down to about 2 / 3 of the course, Independence, from where, with a spear, in 15 minutes I would come to Placencia is a small holiday resort located on the tip of a small, narrow peninsula. From there I took a boat that cuts in half the Gulf of Honduras direttamante arriving in Puerto Cortes. I thus avoid engaging in Guatemala and to change many means to reach the city of La Ceiba, from where boats bound for Utila. None of this has happened ......

I left Belize City to Placencia in the south, surrounded by a pale green tropical landscape. After more than three hours of travel, the ticket guy who was aware of my destination, I motioned for him to get off to a different bus stop on the roadside, pointing in the opposite direction, with the inscription "Placencia. I have to take a boat to Independence, but ... Not having much time to think, I gathered my things and changed my bus. After a few km to the south, returning to Belize City, turn right. We drove all over the country, always to south, I could see the sea, both right and left.
The coast facing the Atlantic Ocean is a long white-sand Caribbean beach with endless houses, small hotels, houses and a couple of villages. A
any, small piles in front of the house, a 30ina meters into the water with hammocks and colorful wooden chairs, could participate in the competition "The most relaxing place in the world." A
Placencia I went into a center for tourist information for diving and where Bernabe, a guy who works there, informed me that the boat to Puerto Cortez, there is only once a week, on Friday. He was very kind and helpful and gave me a lot of information, including contact with a Spaniard who lives on the island of Utila.
In the end, so I took the famous boat in the opposite direction, to achieve Independence from where I rode the bus to Punta Gorda FOR THE SECOND TIME.

We arrived late in the afternoon the last boat to enter in Guatemala was 16.00, and I have lost. I found a place to sleep in a little 'out of the center, if it can be defined, I was informed of the schedule for tomorrow, I ate a fish burger at a Chinese restaurant, walked along the deserted streets of this village and I'm back in the room. On the streets there is almost no one, so it looks like a ghost town. There Only a few men of color that greets in a friendly way, but then you realize that just wants to sell you drugs, just as happened in Cayo Caulker.
A girl from Nicaragua, completely under the influence of cocaine and more, I stopped, but after talking with her a few minutes, without being rude, but firmly I got rid of his presence.
may sound strange, "Chinese restaurant here. In fact all along the Caribbean coast of Belize at the very least, the Chinese have a monopoly of the mini-market and, for example, in Cayo Caulker there are at least six Chinese restaurants where they cook, mostly burgers, fries and fried chicken leggermenti at prices cheaper than others.

Now, I will read a bit 'and then try to sleep. Tomorrow ............... you go to Honduras!

0 comments:

Post a Comment