Tuesday, March 2, 2010

How Long For Temazepam To Kick In

03/02/1910 Las Casas Mexico Waterfalls 02/25/1910


Sunday morning, Victor, the brother of my friend Marcos, came to fetch us at the end of the island at the intersection of Calle de Guadalupe, in front of his hardware store. `It comes on an old and a little 'wrecked' PK, I think, many years ago, was white. A few blocks later we loaded more Chico, who met us as hopping a gazelle being chased by a hungry cheetah. `Crouched behind the two seats in a small space dedicated to passengers not sure. Her hair tied accentuated the angular features of his face thinner and longer trimmed goatee without a mustache. He wore a gray hooded sweatshirt, at least two more large sizes and a pair of camouflage shorts. Red eyes and shiny and that a more joyful, lively and a bit 'lost, from "Alice in Wonderland" I made him understand that he had just smoke a "leek": a rod of pure Marijuana, without even a trace of tobacco, as used throughout Central and South America.
In succession, we went to Abram and Jorge prendre. The first made us sit in His big orange house with two floors, where lives with 4 other friends. We present to you is his little dog named Chita: a little brown chihuahua that wander around the house wagging happy arrival of new guests.
Among the small animal and its owner, there are at least 100kg of difference. The contrast between the large man with long dark hair, which probably descended from some ancient Viking ancestry, and her affectionate cheerful monster, was disturbing.
Jorge, the last one to pick, made us wait downstairs, having remained asleep even after long calls of alarm. I kept my place on the seats next to Victor, while his three friends sat on the cabinet rear and we set off towards the mountains.
I was calm, but excited at the same time `,` I'd never seen or experienced the `experience of the" war "with the bullets of paint.
Once in place, after the greetings, we hastened the preparations, to be the first to play. Wearing camouflage sleeveless jackets, helmets fitted with face shield and there armammo of airguns. Dictated the rules, entered the battlefield: 5000 square meters of forest, with constant ups and dices covered with shrubs forming small mountains. The field is bordered by a wooden fence. In some parts of the field, the walls were built with wooden planks long, about 3 meters high and 1.50, for use as a shelter during the battle. We were 2 teams of 5 players each. The goal of the first mission was the elimination, that is hit 3 times each member of the opposing team with paint bullets in any part of the body from the waist up. When someone hit for the third time, was eliminated, with raised hands and the gun pointed upwards, had to shout: "FUER" and leave the playing area, trying not to go in the "fire zone". We were not very skilled and conscientious even in the strategy, but in less than 30 minutes, still managed to defeat the opponent without even one of our were removed.
The second game was more long, and fought exciting. The rules of the first encounter remained unchanged, the target this time was to be able to get to take the opponent's flag hoisted on the opposite side of the field and at the same time, defend our behind us. We bought another 100 shots that score, leaving as many Abram, according to a tactic this time studied in more details should have remained in the rear to defend the flag. Me and Victor, we would have to be on the "front line" while Jorge Chico and we covered the shoulders. We began to move cautiously on the left side of the field hiding behind trees and walls in wood. In those moments, we are really excited, and knowing that it is just a game, the adrenaline flows in the veins quickly as the bullets are fired and can hit the opponent with precision up to a distance of 40 meters, causing, if hit on bare skin, a pain similar to that of a strong pinch.
I was really having fun, I was panting, sweating and very concentrated!
more I advanced along the bottom of the forest, grazing and the fence repaired by mounds of earth. I thought I could surprise the enemy coming out from the center of enemy fire, but I was not the only one with that idea! While peered from behind a tree on the mountain top where the flag waving, leaned his head on the right to be able to see some of my opponents. Suddenly, a bullet hits me is the I held that gun in his left hand pointing up and that I had carelessly left out of the coverage of the big pine tree.
The ball of paint exploded a few inches of my face understand the visor of the helmet of orange liquid. I threw myself on the floor with his back to the courts of the trunk and rough, while trying to regain visibility `wiping with a sleeve, I could hear the crackling of other bullets that came to repeat: I was fired from two different points! My opponent, who had the same idea, had seen me first and I was impressed. A find, was also the sniper on top of the mountain that would not stop shooting at me. I made a call to Victor, while crawling on the ground forced to retreat and he, from behind a wall, ran to my aid emptying half load to the man near the fence and forcing him to take cover and stop shooting. I managed to reach the hideout of Victor, as I covered her shoulders. I could feel the bullets passing close to the body and before the eyes, when I heard the sound of guns and flew out of impattavono when the ground near my feet against the trunks of trees.
Meanwhile I was running with his head down, ran the quickest possible! I felt like the protagonist of a film or even better, as his stunt double.
The enemy that I had shot, was in good aiming, but not as much patience. Once at the shelter, I waited for him: I knew where it was hidden and that sooner or later would have to come out. When lifted up his head after a few minutes of respite, while the heart of the battle had moved to the top of the forest, did not hesitate a moment and began to shoot. I hit him first to the neck (at the end of the game, smiling and shaking my hand he said that still hurt ...) and when you turn 'to me, three times in the chest in rapid succession, thus is its elimination. While, with his hands up and looked disconsolate left the field, taken my position and began to advance. The sniper had seen me and I knew that I was just waiting for a false move. Meanwhile, my companions had eliminated other two opponents, one of whom was wearing a white tracksuit, (Bianca!! I think there is less clothing suitable for that type of sports activity).
I still remember the scene: I saw him crawl out from behind a bush like a snake in search of food. I was too far to try to hit it with precision, and then I simply enjoy the scene. Unaware of being under fire 'surplus, fearless, on all fours and when he found himself `in the middle between his hiding place and the wooden wall a few meters in front of him, his rashness was punished severely. Assaulted by a barrage of bullets coming from the left and right simultaneously, and that changed the color of the sweat suit, was forced to withdraw.
agreement with Victor, we got together from our two stations, responding with force to attacks and focusing on the sniper. The latter was cosretto to crouch behind the wooden planks to avoid being hit and I approffitai the moment. I fiondai to the foot of the mountain and lay down with his back to the ground. At that time I was only about twenty meters from my rival, but is outside his field of vision. While listening to the roar of the battle behind me, undisturbed, I could work around the mountain and find me in a few minutes behind the enemy base. To climb the steep wall earthy and had to make more breaks, I was exhausted, sweaty and the visor, yet dirty, it tarnishes with my every breath. I slipped several times with his right hand leaning on the wet earth, while his left hand was holding the gun that was becoming more heavy. I felt the pungent scent of loam mixed with the aroma of the trees still wet after the frost in the morning.
reached the top, trying not to make too much noise, I found a few meters from the flag. The sniper was shot from behind, intent on shooting my teammates. I walked with slow steps and cat to turn around and waited. I kept the gun pointed at him, was less than 10 meters from me and between us, only the green flag that symbolized the fulfillment of the mission. When my team responded to the fire around 'shooting at me. Do not give him time to breathe and I downloaded a volley of bullets in the chest, leaving him still, with the painted face a mask of surprise, fear and forgiveness. I grabbed the flag with his right hand and stood up shouting at the sky. My classmates come out, too surprised and incredulous to see me on top of the mountain. No one had noticed I was gone for a few minutes, they were all too busy shooting themselves. I had won, we won! I was exhausted, breathed with difficulty, his legs could barely hold my weight, all had lasted nearly an hour and a half and I thought I just ran a marathon. The sweatshirt I was wearing was soaked with sweat and take off my helmet cloth was a huge relief. I was very happy, though, that I won and it was me in my team to triumph. I've always

been, still are and always will be `against any kind of war. I was never fascinated with weapons, much less the armies. I am thrilled to have been exempt from military service and, apart from playing with toy soldiers at the age of four years, war has never attracted me. `I will not waste unnecessary words, saying that it is wrong and that only leads to destruction, but I'll say` a, that what I attended on Sunday, has nothing to do with the war. It is simply a game, someone called sport, where the increased risk, if you follow the rules and forms of security, is to leave the field with some small bruise, which happens in any game of football. Yes, it is a simulation of war, but not for this may be considered unethical, unless you want to consider as immoral even an Olympic sport fencing, which is a simulation of a duel with swords.
I really enjoyed, I felt the adrenaline running through your veins and nele danger like a dog chasing me angry, all this with virtually no risk. The fact that the game is played in a wood, surrounded by nature on the slopes of the mountains of Chiapas, at least for me, has made competition even more realistic and exciting. Redo it `just` I will get the chance, I do not see anything wrong ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment