Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Condor Air Rifle For Sale

Caye Caulker Belize - Belize


I came here with the intention to attend the advanced course of SUB, before going to Mexico, Costa Maya and diving deeper than 18 meters, as my current patent allows me. But ........... there's only one book in English on the island nor nor that close up. I opted, as well, for a package that no course includes 5 dives in two days, including one in the famous Blue Hole.
The first day I had a great time in both diving: I met Miguel, a Madrid forty computer, here on vacation for two weeks with his wife. The group consisted of 20 people plus the instructor, 3 assistants and dive-master as the captain of the boat.
used to having the attention, and Luca Toni (Huatulco) had to learn to get along alone, prepare the equipment to be ready when it came to entering the water. We divided into 4 groups. Just stuck my head under the water I realized that was a different experience from the previous ones, in the Pacific.
The visibility was about 50 m, compared with 7 of the last two dives of Huatulco. The water was crystal clear and very bright: everything seemed bigger! I was in a huge park of lights and colors. Corals, like flowers in a garden resplendent colors incredible and were surrounded by tropical fish of all shapes and sizes.
eagle (fish-like race) at least 2 meters, was coming slowly. He moved with grace and seemed to be flying slowly moving the big "wings". I came very close, and with class aristrocratica and so vain, he showed me his back dark blue studded with white rods that looked like hand-embroidered on a Persian rug. I saw a couple of barracuda more than 2 meters long, motionless behind a rock, probably resting after lunch.

Both dives were very successful and left me incredulous and fascinated by the beauty of that enchanted world, clean, clear, live, a world rich .... amazing to say the least, WONDERFUL!

the interval between the two dives, during breaks necessary to remove the amount of nitrogen accumulated, we did snorkley near the boat in an area with a very high density of marine life. During that half hour I saw for the first time, a shark. No I know the exact name of the breed: a little more than underground, dark, with long side fins and wandered air disinterested
almost as a tourist.

the second dive, a large and beautiful shell, arrived with a few inches from the nose mask of a guy who, if he did not have the air regulator in my mouth, probably, 'would be in the kiss.

I went home very happy, because I was both amused and also because I realized that every time, acquire more control and security with my equipment and the marine world. While admiring the sunset, sitting on a dock, I remember the fantastic day and trembled, waiting for the next one.

............. Wake up at 5, meeting at 5:30, starting with the boat at 6:15, arriving at 8:00 at the Blue Hole.
The number of participants had been halved and it made me happy because the atmosphere on the boat was less chaotic and more relaxing. I made fast friends with Fred and Mayeul (French version of Manolo). The Italian living and working in Tunisia, is on vacation for 2 weeks and comes from Cancun, where she will fly back Tuesday night. French is almost at the end of a long journey that began eight months ago in Argentina. He had planned to arrive in Alaska, but is missing two months to return home and has not even been able to enter Mexico, but I perfectly understand the delay.

now it was clear that our level of certification for diving he had practically nothing, as I hear, with OPEN WATER, that is my current, all over the world do you get off to a depth greater than 18 meters.
The day before I arrived at 28 and I knew I was going to reach 40. Swimming for about 100 m to the surface, reached the inside of the large hole, and began to descend. I was the first to follow the instructor I did not want to be in the middle of the group where I discovered to my cost, which is very easy to take a fin or an unintentional slap your neighbor, because of the reduced field of vision of the mask. We approached the huge wall of white coral "dirty" and the visibility was not exceptional: 15-20 approx. Below me I saw the darkness of the depths to sink to the center of the earth, along the endless wall adorned with stalactites wrinkled 20 m long, the diameter of an oak tree of the Mayan jungle. After reaching the maximum
pèrofondità, the instructor waved me to continue and begin to rise slowly along the wall. Thus, in the lead, I began to do the slalom among the stalactites and rocks sticking out like the arms of a huge giant. I like being on another planet and I was incredulous in admiring the unique scenery! During this dive, the instructor and his assistant were very thorough and more careful than usual, fought their tanks with small metal bars attracting all the time, our attention, we counted all the time and made sure that no one goes away. Going back to the surface, the water became more clear and bright and visibility increased. I was very concentrated on the experience just made it and I could not wait to be able to tell someone. Swam calm before the group, about 15m depth, near the bottom of white sand, when suddenly I saw, next to me, a few feet away, a square muzzle, and immediately after, dark eyes and deep, then, his whole body, 2 m long - certainly was taller than me. Approached, but did not seem directed at me: it was a shark!
"Shit this is one of the real ones," I shouted in my mind. He was the typical gray shark with white contours of the mouth, the snout and eyes threatening. On his way to swim, to move, his expression hard, his eyes still, his imposing body, the scales, every feature made him the absolute master of that territory, the most evil, ruthless and dangerous king of the sea. Like a lion in the bush, was around, undisturbed (nearly) in search of food.
I made sure that was not a hallucination and I turned to snap to alert my teammates. I had not yet reached everyone and only Manolo saw coming toward me, and behind him, about ten meters, I saw another who was following him, without his knowing it. I turned back to check "my", she walked past me without, thankfully, take into consideration. A few minutes later came the rest of my companions and, with them, other sharks were everywhere: on the right, left, above, below - I could not believe it, I could not believe. There was no glass aquarium, no cage, no 3D display, it was all true, everything just incredible! I was really, swimming among the sharks! I was aware that at any time, with only a sudden movement, any of them could attack me and take my life. I could not help but submit to their supremacy, respect their territory and do not break the rules. The adrenaline, the wonder, and a strong emotion, had the upper hand and even for a moment, I can say I was really scared.
I could not, of course, count them but they were more than ten and continued to turn around for the duration of stay of about 5 minutes to 5 m deep.
Risaliti on the surface, our enthusiasm was sky: the instructor told us that this season is not easy to meet, and in no such numbers.
I informed my companions of good fortune I have, since I started practicing the sport of spotting marine animals, and got into the boat, with a beaming smile, Manolo hugged me warmly, as if it was my doing.

The second dive was at Light House Reef, or also called, the 'Aquarium'. We walked, aided by the current, hundreds of meters along the reef. There were many fish, shellfish, shells, crustaceans coral purple, yellow, red and many other colors. It lasted 40 minutes and ended in a large open space. It was very funny, charming and just the place, they say, the best of its kind in the world, but I, frankly, I was still leading the sharks. Made me forget it was something incredible. Also during the usual rest, to eliminate the accumulated nitrogen, did somersaults on myself, I looked around and tried to remain neutral in the floatable stopped at the same depth. As a documentary for National Geograpich, projected onto a cinema screen from the background green water, the dolphins arrived! I was open mouth (so to speak) - still, immobile, paralyzed. They came to me, I counted 16. Blessed and happy dancing, going side by another and with their lines, drew water arches. The light was strong and the water was clear, as if there were lights that lit up the show. I took some pictures in my mind and I just close my eyes to relive that emotion.
The only experience that could happen during the 3rd dive was to see a whale, but ........ did not happen.
What a day! Blue Hole, coral reefs, sharks, dolphins, Caribbean islands ....
still do not seem true, I swam among the sharks: yes this is one thing to tell my son, if one day I'll have one.
Tomorrow, it starts: a roadmap completely changed for the umpteenth time. At first I thought I would go north, back into Mexico and go diving to discover the island of Cozumel and Tulum, however, go south to Honduras on a small island called Utila that, I am told, be place by far cheaper to dive there, I would like to attend the advanced course. I
the 1st boat to Belize City at 6:30. I want to leave early because of that area do not have a guide and I have only a vague idea of \u200b\u200bthe route that I will face. I hope to get there in one day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment