Friday, January 8, 2010

Basket Ball Net Sloped Driveway

San Cristobal de Las Casas, Mexico Huatulco-Mexico


Today ' the feast of the Epiphany, and finally a little 'Christmas spirit ¨ ° are able to find it. I accepted the invitation to come Marcos San Cristobal De Las Casas in the state of Chiapas. He 'came to see the two brothers, father, and to spend some' time with the third of his four children, the little 4 year old Mateo, who lives here with his mother.

I spent New Year's Eve at the home of Marcos and her children and a lot of friends: we did nothing special, but it was very intimate and fun.
In total we had 25, including children, we ate at a long table in the garden and then we had become a terrace on the small dance floor until the wee hours of the morning. With the fear that the two big trays of cooked meat arrrosto as stew and bought in a restaurant, pasta, beans, tortillias, potatoes and fruit, not enough to feed all the guests, I beg Marcos' to cook Italian meals · a ¨. The problem was that I had at my disposal simply seed oil, 1 kg of tomato sauce, a can of mushrooms in brine, onion, a bit 'of oregano and a pound of fusilli. I could be very creative, but the end result was appreciated and some even had an encore.
After the party I went to sleep while Marcos and some friends decided to continue until late afternoon the next day.
I was, therefore, the only physical and mental condition in order to drive and decided, well, you start the new year with a nice car trip around the Mexico. I would not have led to all the 560 km separating us from San Cristobal, but certainly for at least half 'of the journey, giving the opportunity' to recover Marcos a few hours of sleep.
Place the bags in the trunk, I still wonder how, given the number ', we got into the small Pegeout 7 206 Black, Marcos. I'm in the driving seat, Marcos next to me and among us, on top of a pillow placed between the gear lever and the hand brake, the small and beautiful Jaztiri, 9 years old. In the back seat, squeezed like sardines, the great-aunt, grandmother, Santiago, 11 year old brother Jaztiri and Claudia, a friend Marcos.
The two sisters, still very young in appearance and spirit, the night before were the two protagonists of the festival, bringing their fifty years with great ease and still showing a great desire to have fun.
After 2 hours of dangerous curves and unexpected bumps, often not reported, I constricting a sudden braking, near Salina Cruz so we put in the 'autopista called ¨ ¨, or highway. E 'consists of two main lanes, one in each direction, separated by reflectors that are illuminated by the headlights turn it into an endless runway. Almost completely devoid of curves and light, it would lead to the border between the state of Oaxaca and Chiapas that. The long boring straight and dropped after a few minutes, my passengers Mexicans into a deep sleep and I found myself alone at 2 am to drive in the middle of the desert mexicano, with 'only companion a CD of electronic music. We passed through an area called''La Ventosa''completely flat and dry, surrounded by expanses of sand and shrubs that sprout Pietroni. There, the wind speed reaches 'very high and its strength and' able to overturn a truck in motion, which happens quite frequently. I had to reduce considerably the speed 'to try to maintain this control of the car that was moving to the right as if he suddenly slipped on small plates ice; more dodging the branches that I crossed the street.
When I start 'the stretch range after the border, Marcos had slept for nearly four hours and feel' rested enough to take the lead. The thing I rise 'and I thought that I could rest for a while'.
I was wrong to let my aunt sgranchisse a little 'legs, I found myself sitting back, leaning over one half of the lower back, right arm pressed against the window and the left, necessarily, on the right leg of Claudia. I had no chance 'to see anything of the landscape around me, the journey becomes simply' in a long wait to get there.
Only when we arrived at Tuxtla, the capital, I was dazzled by the carpet of lights stretched out below us, which you could not see the end. Said goodbye and left the great-aunt and grandmother in a house on the outskirts of the city '. I start 'to make the day, and I assured by Marcos that will not be long now, I made the last effort to be able to stay awake.
Going up the long, wide curves of the highway, I noticed the big city 'of Tuxtla slowly disappear under a sheet of thin white clouds, as protected from the cold of the mountains. From 700 m in height, reaching up to 2200 m of the city 'of San Cristobal. The outside temperature, indicated by numbers on the digital dashboard, descended rapidly, as an account down, stopping at 11 degrees centigrade. At 8:00, I rested my head on the pillow of the bed cold at home of Marcos and I woke up early in the afternoon.
The house is' very large, the external facade, yet to be restored, does not reflect at all the cozy interiors and attention to detail. The 200 paintings in the apartment are divided into three bedrooms, one with a private bathroom complete with whirlpool bath, another bath and then the part I like best ': the great room with a glass table , a large and comfortable sofa, two armchairs and a stone fireplace. The kitchen and 'dark wood, open and completely separate from the hall only by a counter. Clean, comfortable and well appointed, has passed definitely my expectations.
We ate lunch at 4.30 pm at the home of Victor, one of the brothers, along with his father, his wife and their two beautiful girls. After a walk in the center and visit the craft market where I bought scarf and hat, we all went together to the cinema to see · Avatar ¨, the latest masterpiece in terms of age style special effects.
Jatziri and Santiago remained in their aunt and uncle while I sleep, Claudia Marcos, and we dive into the nightlife of the city '. Led by Marcos, who has lived in San Cristobal whole life until a few months ago, before deciding to move to the sea, we made the round of 4-room, returning home at 7 am. In each of these my friend was welcomed like a star, and spent most of the time greeting old friends, comrades of the football team and ex-girlfriends. Each room had style, clientele, music and other characteristics to suit every type of customer. While sipping a beer and talked with Claudia at the counter of the bar · Revolution ¨, in the main street of San Cristobal, I noticed a familiar face among the people. While I stroppicciavo eyes and tried to focus on that image, the man turned around 'at me with an' expression, perhaps even more 'surprise of mine, came over to me. It was Jan Paul, French, my neighbor's room for my first days in San Pedro la Laguna, Lake Atlitan; the one who introduce me 'my dear friend Fredy, I call' the horse riding and gave me lots of useful information about life in the country. After a tour in Guatemala and a break of 2 weeks in Citta 'of Mexico, took a room for 1 month here in San Cristobal where and' looking for an activity 'and where, perhaps, has decided to stay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment