Friday, January 22, 2010

Example Of Monthly Counselings

29/01/1910 21/01/1910 Puerto Angel - Mexico


I was sitting at the bar of the Dublin pub, now approaching the time of closing. The place was almost empty and I chatted with Rodrigo's music. I got up to leave and I opened my right arm to perform the salute spread throughout Central America with his right hand in a horizontal position, it gives the classic ° 5 °, then shakes his fist and clashes powerless against that of the companion.
and often 'the first impression, the one with open hands, to establish confidence between the two people, according to its strength. After the greeting, Rodrigo I call ', for the following day, to go on the boat Scott. Latter 'had, recently left the room and I wondered if I could be considered valid, a call made by a person who was not the owner of the boat, but accepted me without too much trouble.

The next morning I showed up at the pier in Santa Cruz at 10.30, as planned. While imposed on the catwalk that leads to the boats I looked around in hopes of meeting someone I knew and asked what was the boat Scott. I asked for information to a small gentleman who was wearing a white polo shirt with the symbol of the Master, tells me 'what was the space reserved for my friend's boat, but at the same time, I feel' that had left the port about ten minutes. Dejected and doubtful I walking back toward the square, looking for a taxi back home. I saw them arrive at a full speed 'on the dirt road and when stopped' and the cloud of powder dissolved in the air, starting 'small and slender silhouette of Rodrigo. She wore her long gray hair tied back in a ponytail in his right hand holding the mobile phone and a bottle of gatorade lemon. His face was of one who was awake for 30 seconds. Under the eyes still half closed and surrounded by dark circles, gave me 'his usual smile, and I hope' good morning. It was 10:40 and he knew to be late. Have Here there 'no Scott, I arrived at 10.25 and one guy told me that he had already' gone for ten minutes! ¨ said in a puzzled tone. Once you have downed half a bottle in one gulp of energy drink, looking out to sea, he said: ¨ How 'possible? Scott had told me at 10.30! Wait, now I think. ¨. Start 'to make a few phone calls, no one answered him, the last one was that good. I'm talking 'with Scott and convinced him to go back and get us. Let me explain 'that there had been a mistake with the time, Scott had told the Canadian friends to 9.30, but he and the rest of the crew at 10.30. The latter, when they arrived with a little 'to advance to the preparations, we were so hurry to leave for the guests do not wait any Americans. Honestly, I felt a little 'embarrassed to think that all those people should go back just for us, but they were a couple of jokes and the sympathy of Rodrigo to get back to my home. After about ten minutes and a cigarette, we saw the boat approach the entrance to the harbor. As he approached, it became more and more 'big, and when I found it before my eyes I realized that was not the big boat that I had imagined, but something more'. In front, on the large tinted windows, there were three large red letters, (G, S, D) to represent the company 'Scott was born, that organizes luxury · diving ¨. That is, as well as to offer the service of three instructors, equipment and guided dives in fact, allows customers to enjoy a full day on board the small yacht, served and revered food and drink at will. 'The boat' at least 20m long and has a kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom, living room complete with a 50-inch LCD TV, stereo, mini-bar, and many other small and perhaps unnecessary comforts' that only people with money can 'afford. The crew 'composed by Luca, the Italian boy, Tony, a Mexican born and 23 years, co-owner of the boat and head instructor. Finally, the mustachioed captain, to whom I can not remember the name, from the car, drives the boat with ease by rotating the large wheel of light wood.
Scott greeted me warmly and hurried 'presentations of his friends. They were a group of 7 people, 4 men and 3 women. Two of the boys were almost completely covered with colorful tattoos and one of them had both ear lobes pierced by those big pircing ring-shaped, inside which I could easily slip a little finger. After a visit inside the boat sat on one of the spacious and comfortable mattresses and seats in the bow, while takes off, admiring the majestic rock wall that ran along the coast to my right, which sprang from the idyllic and pristine beaches covered with soft white sand. We stopped in front of one of them and, while Luke and the others were preparing for the dive, I plunged in waters fresh and clear Pacific Ocean. I borrowed a pair of fins, snorkel and mask and headed for the rocks watching the sea floor. I spent 40 minutes to snorkel and I could not see getting tired of all that nature, all that lives!
Risaliti all on board enjoyed the great buffet and drink prepared by Rodrigo with a coca-cola fresh and all, courtesy of the house. Between a laugh, a dip at sea, a nap in the sun and long chats with a background of great music, fast and the time spent around 4 pm we headed home.
On the way back I spoke at length with Luke, who gave birth in me a great desire to try to dive. Cosi ', having negotiated a special price with Nata, who proves to' be very kind and helpful to me, Luke told me that we could try on Tuesday 'and to make the most' economical as possible, we would leave the beach without therefore having to use any boat. I left a DVD explaining the basic rules for the first dive and recommended watching him carefully. I greeted everyone, Scott repeatedly thanked for his hospitality ', made an appointment with Luke for Tuesday' morning and went home, excited and eager to try this for me is completely new, active 'sports.

Right now I'm in Puerto Angel, a small village near the beach in Zipolite, where I was last week. When I went by taxi to the beach hippie, I was enchanted by the peace and tranquility 'that gave me this small town with colorful houses facing the sea and so' I decided to come and spend a couple of days. I found shelter from the sun under a canopy of palm leaves, the beach and 'deserted, there are only small and I faded boats of fishermen. The sea and 'calm, no waves, I enjoy the silence, read, write and think ,........ alive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment