Wednesday, January 13, 2010

List Of Mount And Blade

01/12/1910 Zicatela - Mexico




After the adventure afternoon on the rocks, which ended in the worst way, I bought a bit 'of gauze, disinfectant spray and a bandage. After the shower I start 'self-medication. At every red spray disinfectant that alcohol-based, bite the towel vigorously to resist burning and expected deadlines to continue. It took seven sprays to finish the work, accompanied by as many imprecations against myself. I bandaged my foot and I went a bit 'of toilet paper inside the sock to make more 'soft every step. As I walked in the main street I was spoiled for choice in deciding where to eat.
A sign standing by the roadside, I draw 'my attention. It was one of the many Italian restaurants that have been invaded, I think, throughout Mexico, but 'the path was lit by torches that went to the beach to entice them to enter. The atmosphere was very warm and inviting, the wooden tables were placed under a large terrace overlooking the sea, and down 5 steps, you could get to the beach where there were others.
I chose the last one left, a few meters from the water. I ordered as a first: a plate of homemade noodles to lobster and shrimp sauce and, second, a cut of tuna. It seemed to me strange to read a menu 'written in Italian and I was very dubious about the quality' of the kitchen. The Chilean wine that I asked was, but by mistake the kind and beautiful maid I need you 'a Trebbiano d'Abruzzo. When I get 'the plate of pasta, I was the' mouth water just to look at and smell it.
The lobster cut in half 'Garnish abundant, the cooking was perfect and the taste sublime. I went back with my mind in Italy, I heard the genuine taste of fresh, simple. When I get 'the tuna steak, topped by pure' potato, one of the best I've ever eaten, and salad, I was simply amazed. The meat looked like butter, melted in the mouth and was very tasty.
While listening to the music of the sea, caressed by the breeze of the evening, although I was enjoying those delicious nell'assaporare halfway around the world.
I already 'experienced many different cuisines in my life and in all places where I go, one of the things I like most, and' just to try typical dishes of the place.
and said that regardless of the fact that I ate very well in many foreign restaurants, I can say that for me, Italian food, is always the best in the world and this has helped me to dinner to remember.
To make things perfect and memorable, the atmosphere, the sound of the waves, to be so 'close to the sea, clean air, peace ', peace. It lacked only a beautiful and good girl to keep me company to finish the picture, but maybe there was, maybe not ....

fully satisfied with the wonderful dinner, I walked to the opposite side of the street, chasing a music that came from afar. When I joined, I had come to a bar near the beach, simply decorated with palm trees and a bar on the right side. The people danced barefoot on the sandy floor, the band's music was composed of 7 elements: singing, piano, acoustic guitar, trumpet, saxophone, percussion and harmonica. They played very well, it was clear now that many of them were real musicians and it was not a band improvised. I was to dance on one foot until late at night and met two or three very interesting characters.

The next morning I was to enjoy the beach until late afternoon. Zipolite and 'a public beach, but free in every sense! There are practically no checks of any kind, lacking even the lifeguards. E 'populated by nudists who are proud to show mom made them as ° ¨, street artists, homosexuals, rastaman ... There 's a bit of everything, but in the context' and 'very quiet and relaxing. Nearby is' Masunte, they told me to be very similar, one day the whole will be visiting.
Back in Huatulco, were now past the 22, went home, Efi to tell him about my adventures and to rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment