Friday, February 5, 2010

Brent Everett And Brent Corrigan School Crush

Huatulco, Mexico Huatulco, Mexico Huatulco-Mexico


In the darkness of these four walls, lying on the fragile wooden bed, with his hands clasped behind his head, I try to relax your mind and free it from a thousand thoughts. The fan blades attached to the center of the ceiling, turning, produce a psychedelic effect of shadows, cutting the weak light of the lamp through the windows closed.
I could only look, but instead they are not. I'm with you, my faithful and inseparable friend of the heart.
She gives me strength, give me courage, I shall address its energy. Comforts me and takes care of me stroking my face and speak sweetly, or pounding me in the head but without hurting me. Sometimes it makes me shudder, but never scare me. I never get tired of listening to and when I'm with her memories resurface now that I thought were sunk in the quicksand of my mind.
Can I review a smile, be affected by a scent in the air to expand, I can relive those moments, traveling back in time.
you can make me laugh, make me heart beat, engulfs me like a wave of the sea. It makes me think, makes me think, makes me understand. Manages to move my body in freedom ', I'm flapping wings, fly me, makes me dance. E 'ability to make me cry or rejoice like a child. It speaks in all languages \u200b\u200bof the world, but you always understand. Do not ask for anything in return, only to be heard. I ask questions, makes me think, then, and 'she gave me all the answers. I love her, love her with all my heart and I could not live without her, without the music.

link to "you tube": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPw0aINSG3c&feature=fvw

THE CENTRE OF THE RIVER (Pierangelo Bertoli)
Figure
paper drinking
new thoughts and fragile myths created from the world of yesterday
disperse young people escape from the forces leaving tomorrow
distorted minds and empty hands. Consumption
life wasting your valuable time
recongeal mind in a room and restful
spend hours studying the views already put
on electronic screens, or to false magazines

And keep your ears plugged to the calls sound
and this is a gray powder that falls on the eyes of the young man.

Determined to escape your time blowing bubbles and
not able to take the step in a world that runs
COURAGE is just a strange word far
you seek refuge in a piece of cannabis.
The sex you get with easy and simple gesture
is still new and still just a pretext
and hide their heads in the sunlight
sex you've discovered, however, have covered the love.

And keep your ears plugged to the calls sound
and this is a gray powder that falls on the eyes of the young man.

Do you belong to a flock that lives ignoring tomorrow and run
from side to side at a sign of the dogs
the myth of a wolf never seen you fried your brain
and run even if the pack takes you to the slaughterhouse.
And sleep in the middle of the river that runs to the goal
and nothing can disturb your sleep silk
someone shouting to open your eyes misty
but you would rather drown in boring days.

not feel that they are calling with a voice of thunder
And this is a gray powder that falls on the eyes of the young man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment