Monday, February 22, 2010

Jc Penny Outlet Ontario Mills Application



I will not say 'it' when 'with whom, however,' I want to tell where they are over a few nights ago.
Me and my friend, I will call 'Jo, we came out, late in the evening, from his home in search of a little' nightlife. The air was cool and moist After the unusual rain in the afternoon. For the past week is over the peak season and the locality 'where I live now for three months, called "La Crucecita, seemed deserted compared to a few days earlier. It was a Thursday 'evening, and after a short car ride in the center, Jo told me that his friend would play live in a bar near the square. When we entered the room, only two of the many dark iron tables were occupied. We sat at the bar and orders a beer.
The waiter informs us 'that night there would be no live music' cause the musician had not come to work. After having drained the last sip from the bottle of Corona, Jo told me that it was better to change local and try something more 'animated. We tried 2 other bars, but with the same result. Wandering into the car through the deserted streets of Huatulco, had already made almost 2.00 and I proposed to return home. Without realizing it we were leaving the center and it is in the suburbs.
It 'easy to notice the difference in this area compared to the tourist center of Crucecita. There are bars, restaurants, hotels, but only a few small shops and "Taqueria". The narrow streets and lack of lighting makes the room very dark and not very reassuring. Small and old houses seem stacked one above the other, separated only by dirty and untidy yards, used to store items and home appliances, now unusable. We passed a room with pink neon lights that lit up a big tent under a red carpet leading to the entrance. Before I tell me, I realized that was a Strip-Club.
around the corner from the open window to enter Jo heard the big music mixed with hysterical laughter coming from a door open. Behind a curtain of red cloth, which looked like he was about to fall at any moment, filtered through the psychedelic lights that moved in the shadows of people. Jo and I looked at each other for a few seconds with an 'expression of surprise, and our smiles made us understand that we were both curious about what was going on behind that tent. We did it again around the block and parked a few meters before the entrance. Jo gave him 10 pesos to a child about 10 years who was sitting on the sidewalk and had tied around his neck, a lace cloth that held a small box full of candy, snack, snacks and packets of cigarettes.
We assure you 'that would control the car until we return and try' in vain to sell us something. With your right hand, scostai the red curtain and when I slipped the head inside the room, I was surrounded by an air humid and muggy.
I made my way among the people and reached a stone table with benches, a few meters from the bar. There was just a big fan place on earth that did circulate the air thick and smelly, but without changing consistency. The stench of smoke mingled with the smell of beer acid spilled on the ground, creating a nasty mixture to which I could not get used. We ordered two beers, and before drinking, I bother to clean the neck of the bottle with a paper towel. Customers of the restaurant were exclusively men. The many girls who danced with them or who consumed sitting at the bar were all prostitutes. Dozens of bottles, with now only a bit of foam on the bottom, filled the tables were wet and served in quick succession by a boy of not more than 20 years. At the end of the dance floor, a fat man put the music behind a console and sang traditional Mexican songs. I think the only people not drunk we were in that space and I Jo. When I went to the bathroom,
not believe my eyes. All'mprovviso looks dirty and smelly the room seemed almost to be cleaned.
not even have the courage to enter, seeing the door ajar excrement floating in the toilet blocked and attacked by a hideous stench.
I sat down and told Jo to finish quickly the beer because `the experience" mystical "to visit a brothel in the Mexican slums I had been completely satisfied. One of the girls got out of the table next to ours and call him `the first and then me to dance. `He will have weighed at least 100 kg, was wearing a miniskirt that highlights the enormous cellulite thighs wrapped in a tight T-shirt that came just above the navel and let out a layer of fat on which large breasts flaccid leaned as powerless. The chubby face the first thing that stood out had a mustache, dark and visible as the hairs that cover most of the arms. In fact, all the local girls is roughly equal to that description, some looking more decent, but certainly not inviting. The same was true for men, fat, dirty and completely drunk. I was horrified and disgusted by that environment dirty and the only thing I wanted was to leave. After a few minutes that we had entered, the child should have the machine by `sorvergliarci to sell its products and began to make round tables. I bought the lollipops, trying in vain to deaden the pain I felt for him and the guilt over the fact that not doing anything to help him. Compassion for the people around me, to those poor girls, to those desperate drunks, fighting with a sense of anger and disgust at what they did and that seemed to be happy. All
`hard and when I returned about half an hour to finally inhale breathable air, I felt reborn, but it took several hours ere I pass the nausea and that sweet smell came out of my nostrils. Jo
I promised that I would never repeat such an experience more and asked him how he could be, a place like that and His reply was: "The Mexico is full of places like this! You have no idea how many there are."
I did take home and, before falling asleep, I stopped to think about how lucky I was. I did not see beggars, sick people or people with serious problems, Because I thought I might get lucky, lucky not to be like them. Do not accuse them, there is no one to do it, Because I believe in life, almost always, there is a way out, the problem is that many want to stay in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment