Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yankee Candle Wax Warmer

-Mexico-Chiapas 23/02/1910 San Cristobal de Las Casas, Mexico Huatulco-Mexico


I arrived at 9.30 this morning in San Cristobal de Las Casas, in the State of Chiapas. Having well-worn tourist visa to 3 months of Huatulco, I decided to come back here, where I had been for a week, about a month and a half ago. From here I want to visit the State of Chiapas and then cross the border, go into Guatemala, through and reach the central part of Belize, the Caribbean Sea.

Leaving the bus station, tired and sleepy after a whole night of traveling, I met some guys that Mexican, very gently and without too much insistence began to offer me some accommodation in hostels, inns and hotels. Equipped with all those colorful brochures with maps of the city I started to walk toward the center. Before reaching the main square, I turned right toward the hardware store of Victor, the brother of my friend Marcos to go to him for advice.
The sun shone in the cloudless sky in the cool morning in late winter, the one-way traffic in the streets was yet to come to life and the atmosphere was very relaxing. Just when I began to feel fatigue due to the weight of my backpack, I met a little boy with coffee-colored skin and gentle face. He stopped and asked yourself looking for a place to sleep. I showed him the colored cards in my hand and said I had already done a lot of offers, to the station. He too was headed there in search of customers and invited me to go see her hostel. The hostel is called "The Cratina" as the bar that is attached. Outside, the house is pink and can be entered through a small iron door. `There is one large room with couches and a small television, going up a few stairs there is an old but clean kitchen, available for guests. They are housed in a room that has 3 bunk beds. The price is exactly one third of that of a single room with private bathroom and is equivalent to approximately 2.70 € per night. In the room there's no no, for now, and being low season there is a possibility that remains for a few days.
It is the first time in my trip, I choose the option to share a room with someone and I'm very curious about how it can be.
I slept for a couple of hours, took a shower and then went out to eat. I shall be satisfied in a typical restaurant and Economic with a "HOT de pollo, served with white rice, tortillas and hot sauce.
Now I'm sitting at a table in a bar in the wonderful central plaza of this colonial town that both fascinates me and let me transport operator from the thoughts and memories.

get out of Huatulco and has been without doubt the most difficult and painful thing of my trip. I left the bus station with her eyes full of tears and a big lump in my throat that obstruct breathing. Discordant thoughts collided in my mind like the waves of a stormy sea. A great void was forming inside of me and the fear of not riucire to fill it stabs my stomach like a sharp sword.
It took me a lot to make this decision and to do I thought very, very much.
Most of the time it was no use, did not match any documents.

I believe that in life you should listen to your heart, the problem is when he is right to say two opposite things. So you do not know who to ask more and what to choose.
I heard a voice that cries out for many years in me and so I hope I did the right thing.

"You can not destroy love. Not even hatred can destroy it. You can destroy the passion, tenderness, concern, or maybe you can counteract these feelings, transforming them into a deep regret, but love itself you can not destroy it. Love is a passionate search of a truth, different from yours, and if you live in a frank and full, love is eternal. Every act of love, every impulse of the heart outward, is a part of universal good: it is a part of God, or what we call God, and can never die. "(From" Shantaram ")

Last night, once again, my heart is broken, last night, again I have a broken heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment