Monday, December 28, 2009

Sample Letter For A Mother

29/12/1909 12/25/2009 19/12/1909

Today 'Christmas, and yes, and' success, so I wanted to be somewhere else!
I wanted to be at my home in Cuneo, with my family. It 's the first Christmas that I spend away from them. I have imagined them, gathered around the kitchen table, my mother, my father, my brother, my sister and my beloved grandmother. I had not just me, sitting at the head with his back to the window. They were beautiful, happy and smiling, wearing warm clothing and comfortable, the typical stuff''at home''. The table was decorated by thousands of delicious meals, there was' not the place to put a saucer, all space was filled with colorful and tasty dishes, as if they had calculated its exact capacity.
A toast to start, who knows' maybe dedicated to me, and then, via the dance! It was raining outside, the temperature was near zero and the cold condensation forms on the windows of the parlor. Pero 'atmosphere in the house was very hot, relaxed and full of love. Not living in the same city 'of my parents, my brothers and I do not have the chance' to see them very often. For this reason, every opportunity, every day with them, it turns into something memorable: a hug, a kiss, a caress, stay in the heart of each of us forever. I would have paid to be there with them and share those moments, to be able to teleport and spend Christmas together.
But I believe that they know that in reality 'I was there, I was there with my thoughts, my heart.

Here the Christmas atmosphere and 'almost non-existent, when I walk the streets, I seem to be in a town in Liguria in the middle' in August. The large Christmas tree in the central square of Huatulco is not 'enough to make me the feeling of Christmas. I have not seen people invade shops for the ride the last-minute gifts, I have not even seen a person dressed as Santa Claus, not even a crib, not a tree on the balcony, a stocking of the Epiphany, none of this. The warmth of Christmas, here, give it just the days that follow slependido sun since I arrived. The town and 'crowded, but people on holiday, ran away from the cold north of the country.

In return, the party last night at the pub Dublin improvised, and 'was very exciting.
When I arrived, around midnight, there was only a couple in their forties sitting at a table and behind the counter, Guadalupe and Romeo with bored faces. Rodrigo was not there, had taken a night off to spend holidays with his family. I ordered a beer and sat at the counter in the same place where I was sitting on the first night I arrived here almost a month ago. Guadalupe I prepare 'one of the most' good burgers I've ever eaten in my life, so great that it was hard to bite into it. When I finished dinner, I made a game of darts with Romeo and Mark, a young Welsh. It took me a little to understand how to count the points and rules of the game. The game is hard 'almost an hour and finally, thanks to the endless evenings spent playing in the house of' Abetone, after intense and reckless days of snowboarding, I won the game.
distracted and busy in the competition, I noticed that some people had come to the pub and began slowly to fill up. I sat down with Mark, who told me to be a diving instructor and, for 4 years, spends six months of high season here, and the remainder returned to Wales to do odd jobs.
His plan for June 'to not go home, but to go to Canada with his Canadian colleague who assured him a course and a job that rigurda electronics. He says that in just six months will put enough money aside to be able, once back here, perhaps, start a small business' own account, again, as diving instructor.
Arrival 'Scott, the owner to the room. L 'I had met last week, and' a good person, has about 40 years brought much good, to build lean, with short light brown hair and blue eyes. He lives in San Diego, where he owns a company that takes care of organizing international concerts, conferences, events. And we say that 'one to whom the money there, ten years ago he bought the pub and now you take several breaks during the working years to come and check progress, but mostly for fun. This year he also bought a small yacht, along with his Mexican friend, known by everyone as Lana, diving instructor for twenty years. Lana organizes day trips, taking tourists to visit the nine bahie Huatulco, offering food and drink, and anyone who wants it, diving. Luke also works with him, a boy of Milan, who moved here with his wife of six months, both tired of living in Italy. Along with Scott were some of his friends and, later, they entered three pairs of young Mexicans. In less than half an hour the small pub was nearly filled, but the party was not yet fully begun. I went to call Efigenio, knowing that it would close the shop at 2 beers and I invited him for a Christmas toast. When I returned to the room, waiting for Efi and his girlfriend, had come all the patrons of Dublin, including Luke, and his wife, Arianna, another Italian girl who lives here, and all other wool. I think they had just finished dinner and the atmosphere was very lively. They raised the volume of music and began to flow rivers of beer, Scott moved about the room: a large jug in one hand a green cocktail that Romeo had prepared and in the other a handful of straws. Offering everyone a sip of that strange concoction made from alcohol and drink from all over the place followed one another rapidly. Check 'Efi even with his girlfriend and sat at the bar with me. Now I know almost all the participants at the party and went to lend a hand to Gadalupe, whom everyone calls Luputa, or more 'just Lupe, to serve beer and, without realizing it, after an hour I was behind the counter to prepare for cockails Efi my friend and other clients. I was the last to leave, along with Romeo and Lupe, it was 5:00 in the morning. It was a really great party and as Eve Mexican Christmas, I must say that I can not really complain.

Sparrow 'New Year's still here, of course, then I do not know yet what I'll do', this place has something fascinating that struck me deeply, I will have to 'make a decision and perhaps even suffer in dovermene go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment